Services for Newcomers
Get ready to plan, connect and succeed!
Are you new to Canada and ready to break into your professional field? Our experienced and knowledgeable staff can give you the support and resources you need to be successful in reaching your career goals.
Our free newcomer supports include:
- One-to-one coaching for a personalized action plan
- Group workshops and online training in a supportive environment
- Conferences, events and mentorship opportunities to expand your network
- Job placements and internship opportunities to gain Canadian work experience
- On-the-job coaching, translation and interpretation support
- Services provided in Tigrigna, Amharic, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Arabic
Want to learn more? Explore our Programs:
Develop a targeted, effective job search plan. Learn More
Meet other professionals and grow your network. Learn More
Connect with local employers and job opportunities. Learn More
Access computer and translation/language support. Learn More
*Note some in-person services are only available to residents of Guelph-Wellington County.
Ready to get started?
Our Newcomer Career Support programs are funded by the Government of Canada through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.