Front Door is your starting point for accessing child and youth mental health services and supports in Waterloo Region.
Front Door offers parents/caregivers with children and youth up to 18 years of age a safe, confidential environment to discuss your situation. Our trained professionals listen, offer support and can help you identify next steps.
When you come to Front Door, we will:
- Listen to your situation, concerns and needs without judgement
- Ask questions so we are sure we understand
- Provide support and guidance
- Work with you to develop a plan for moving forward, and
- Provide information on community services and referrals to more intensive mental health treatment services.
Learn more about Front Door
How to Access
To connect further with Front Door, call 519-749-2932 Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.