Imagine being part of an organization that adds value to our community, cares about its staff and creates a supportive workplace environment. Lutherwood enhances the lives of individuals and families and we need great people like you to help us realize our vision and mission. If you need help submitting your application, please contact Human Resources by email or calling 519-707-1958 ext 1190.
- Registered Practical NurseWaterloo. ONPosted on: Aug 11, 2022
- Customer Service AssociateWaterloo. ONPosted on: Aug 11, 2022
- Housing AdvisorKitchener. ONPosted on: Aug 11, 2022
- Personal Support WorkerWaterloo. ONPosted on: Aug 11, 2022
- Food Service WorkerWaterlooPosted on: Aug 10, 2022
- DishwasherWaterloo, ONPosted on: Aug 10, 2022
- Program Supervisor, Benjamin RoadWaterloo, ONPosted on: Aug 5, 2022
- Supervisor, Mental Health ServicesKitchener. ONPosted on: Aug 5, 2022
- Human Resources GeneralistWaterloo, ONPosted on: Aug 4, 2022
To better serve the diversity of our community, Lutherwood is committed to the representation and hiring of all ethnicities, races, sexual/gender identities, cultural backgrounds, abilities, and beliefs. If you are customer-focused, results-driven, and share our values and antiracism commitment, we want you to grow with us.
Other opportunities to join our team include volunteering, student placements, and our Pre-Doctoral Residency in Psychology. Please follow the application instructions noted on the individual posting.