I am in Crisis
Do you need help right now?
Please note: Lutherwood does not offer a 24 hour emergency response service.
If you, or a loved one, are in immediate danger of hurting yourself or others, please get help immediately. Do one of the following:
- Call 911
- Go to the nearest Emergency Hospital
- Front Door Mobile Crisis at 519-749-2932 for access to children’s mental health and crisis services Monday to Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
- Safe Haven Youth Services offers 24/7 immediate admission and services for youth (up to their 18th birthday) at risk of being homeless. To access, call 519-749-1450 or ring the side doorbell at 41 Weber St. W., Kitchener.
Outside of these hours, please access one of the following free, confidential 24/7 supports.
- Here 24/7 at 1-844-437-3247 for access to adult addictions, mental health, and crisis services all day, every day and after hours children’s mental health crisis services.
- Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868 is a national, bilingual, and anonymous phone counselling and referral service for children and youth.
- Text CONNECT to 686868 to be connected to a trained Kids Help Phone Crisis Responder.