In order to be transparent in our operations, Lutherwood shares its community reports, strategic plans, and audited financial statements with our funders, donors, and community.
Annual Community Reports
Our annual Community Reports share client successes, progress on our work, and the impact we are having on the community.
- Believing in Community 2023 (Web) (Accessible PDF)
- Hope & Courage 2022 (Web) (Accessible PDF)
- Pandemic Perseverance 2021 (Web) (Accessible PDF)
- 50 Years of Resilience 2020 (Web) (Accessible PDF)
- One Step at a Time 2019 (Web) (Accessible PDF)
- Helping in a Changing World 2018 (Web) (Accessible PDF)
- Support for the Future 2017 (Web) (Accessible PDF)
Strategic planning allows us to work with our community to enhance services, improve systems and better serve our community.
Audited Financial Statements
Our financial guiding objective is to ensure Lutherwood is here to serve current and future generations. Using business sector principles we have diversified our revenue sources, contained costs, and embraced social enterprise.
- Audited Financial Statements 2023
- Audited Financial Statements 2022
- Audited Financial Statements 2021
- Audited Financial Statements 2020
- Audited Financial Statements 2019
- Audited Financial Statements 2018
- Audited Financial Statements 2017
- Audited Financial Statements 2016
Lutherwood's InSight offers insights into the many aspects of our work in children’s mental health, employment and housing. InSight delivers relevant news, offers perspective on our sector, shares client successes and lets you know how you can get involved in our work.