Brief Community Mental Health services works in partnership with local medical clinics and are designed to provide short term (up to four sessions or one month in length) coaching and treatment support and service coordination to help to foster mental health wellness of children and their families by addressing their needs.
Partnering medical clinics include:
- Kitchener Waterloo Region Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic
- Cambridge Waterloo Region Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic
- Breslau Waterloo Region Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic
- Sanctuary Refugee Health Clinic
- Kitchener Downtown Community Health Center
- Delta Coronation Medical Clinic
- Coronation Family Health Clinic
- Two Rivers Family Health Team
- Langs Family Health Clinic
How to Access
This program requires a direct referral through one of the medical clinics listed above.