- Ontario Human Rights Commission - Housing
- Ontario Standard Residential Tenancy Agreement - Printable/Digital Form
- Human Rights in Housing: an Overview for Landlords
- Writing a Fair Rental Housing Ad
- RTA Fact Sheets - Landlord's Self Help Centre
Legal Resources for Landlords
Have Vacant Units? Help someone in urgent need.
Each night, people live on the streets or in shelters because our affordable housing stock is limited. One of your units could provide a home to a person in need of safe affordable housing. Call 519-749-8305 ext. 4663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Benefits to Landlords:
- Fill your vacant units fast
- Last month's rent for referred tenants
- Ongoing support for you and your tenant
- Point person for prompt responses to your questions
- The satisfaction of providing safety and shelter to someone in need
Email email@example.com or call us at 519-749-8305 ext. 4663 for more details.