We are here to help newcomers with limited language and/or computer skills navigate the complex systems involved in finding and maintaining employment.
- Support where the client needs it, in home, community or in office
- Computer assistance for work and school
- Help filling out employment & income-related forms, including job applications, service provider forms,
- Employment Insurance (EI) applications, forms related to employment benefits
- Support with virtual or in-person onboarding, training & on-the-job coaching
- Translation and interpretation in Tigrigna and Amharic
This program is funded by the Government of Canada through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.