Lutherwood’s Newcomer Education Navigator will help you navigate the complex systems involved in accessing further education, training and apprenticeship. All newcomers who hold permanent resident, convention refugee or protected person status and Ukrainians under CUAET are eligible to access this resource tailored to assist newcomers, including those with limited language proficiency and holding a high school diploma or less. Assistance can be provided in English, Urdu and Pashto.
- hybrid services: in office and virtual
- labour market information
- assistance connecting to continuing education/academic upgrading
- information and resources about trades and apprenticeships
- support accessing credentials evaluation
- language assessment referrals
- career/academic planning, exploration, research & guidance