Virtual/Drop-in Services: Housing Search Support
Lutherwood Housing Services Resource Centres are located at 41 Weber Street West in Kitchener and 35 Dickson Street in Cambridge, Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm or we can be reached by phone at 519-749-2450.
On a drop-in basis, by phone or in-person, our Housing Advisors can assist you in your self-directed housing search by offering strategies, advice and resources to help you find housing that matches your budget.
Our housing search virtual/drop-in services include:
- Assistance in creating a housing plan to find and maintain housing
- Advice on how to find and secure housing
- Information on how to link with available advertised units
- Support to complete housing applications
- Financial assistance for last month’s rent deposits if eligible
- Assessment and referrals to housing stability programs
- Connections to other community resources and services
- Free access to computers, internet, phones, FAX and newspapers
Our housing support services are provided at no cost as they are funded by the Region of Waterloo and the
Lutherwood Child and Family Foundation.