Lutherwood Housing Services Resource Centres are located at 41 Weber Street West in Kitchener and 35 Dickson Street in Cambridge, Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm or we can be reached by phone at 519-749-2450.
On a drop-in basis, by phone or in-person, our Housing Advisors can assist you in your self-directed housing search by offering strategies, advice and resources to help you find housing that matches your budget.
Our housing search virtual/drop-in services include:
- Assistance in creating a housing plan to find and maintain housing
- Advice on how to find and secure housing
- Information on how to link with available advertised units
- Support to complete housing applications
- Financial assistance for last month’s rent deposits if eligible
- Assessment and referrals to housing stability programs
- Connections to other community resources and services
- Free access to computers, internet, phones, FAX and newspapers