Sometimes life can be really hard and stressful. Maybe all you need is someone to talk to, someone who will listen, someone who doesn’t judge or question, and someone who will help figure out how to move forward. That is what our staff are here for.
If you are under 18 and looking for help, we encourage you to contact Lutherwood’s Front Door as a first step.
Our friendly and caring staff at Front Door will help you when you:
- are feeling sad, overwhelmed, stressed or even hopeless
- are having relationship problems (family, friends, etc.)
- are having thoughts about hurting yourself or others
- are struggling with school
- have a mental health diagnosis and need to understand it better
We will help you identify your next steps towards mental wellness and connect you to other mental health services or resources in Waterloo Region. Visit our Front Door website or call us at 519-749-2932 to schedule an appointment today.
If you feel you can’t wait and need urgent help, click here.
"The counsellor is wonderful, helped me find next steps and to be honest, made me feel better about who I am and how I'm feeling."