Lutherwood Housing Services Resource Centres are located at 41 Weber Street West in Kitchener and 35 Dickson Street in Cambridge, Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
If you are experiencing problems keeping your housing or facing eviction, our Housing Advisors can meet in-person or by phone to offer advice and provide resources and tools to help.
Drop-in services include:
- Problem solving to stay in your current housing
- Support with landlord negotiation and mediation
- Referrals to Community Legal Services if legal assistance is required
- Assistance in creating a housing plan to find and maintain new housing
- Support with your self-directed housing search
- Support to maintain or secure your housing through financial loan or grant
- Assessment and referrals to housing stability programs
- Free access to computers, internet, phones, FAX and newspapers
- Connections to other community resources and services