Refer a Friend Campaign Guidelines
Help Us Help Others
Lutherwood’s Employment Services “Refer A Friend” campaign’s purpose is to bring more awareness to the community on the services we offer to support job seekers.
We are encouraging current and past clients of Lutherwood’s Employment Services to refer a friend, family member, or even a neighbour to access our free job search supports. And to show our appreciation, we will enter you, along with the person you referred, into a draw for a chance to win. The referred client must attend their first appointment and register for our services in order to receive a ballot to enter both of you into the draw.
How to Enter:
- Refer someone you know who is looking for work or training. Be sure that they mention your name as the individual who referred them.
- Once they show up for their first appointment and register with us, they will receive a link to the ballot.
- They must complete the ballot within 10 days of the date of their first appointment, in order to be entered into the bi-weekly draw. Both of your names will be entered into the bi-weekly draw if the ballot is received within the 10 day period.
- If the 10 day deadline is missed, your ballots will still be entered into the final draw.
- The more referrals you make, the more ballots you have in the draws, and the better your chances of winning in both the bi-weekly draw and in the final draw.
- You have two chances to win – In a bi-weekly draw and in the final draw.
The “Refer A Friend” Campaign will begin on October 25th, 2021, and end on January 14th , 2022.
Bi-weekly draws will occur the following Monday of each 2 week time period. The final draw will occur on Monday, January 24, 2022.
There will be six bi-weekly draws for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card (Walmart or Petro Canada) and your ballot will be entered in the two-week period that the referred individual’s registration date falls within. Names will be entered numerically based on the date the ballot is submitted. We will use a computerized random Draw Generator to select the number of the winning participant. Dates for the Bi-Weekly Draw will take place on the following Monday of a 2 week period, as follows:
- Draw #1 - Monday, November 8, 2021 (For New Clients Registered between Oct. 25/21 - Nov. 5/21)
- Draw #2 - Monday, November 22, 2021 (For New Clients Registered between Nov. 8/21- Nov. 20/21)
- Draw #3 - Monday, December 6, 2021 (For New Clients Registered between Nov. 22/21 - Dec. 3/21)
- Draw #4 - Monday, December 20/21 (For New Clients Registered between Dec. 6/21 - Dec. 17/21)
- Draw #5 - Tuesday, January 4, 2022* (For New Clients Registered between Dec. 20/21 - Dec. 31/21)
- Draw #6 - Monday, January 17, 2022 (For New Clients Registered between Jan. 3/22 - Jan. 14/22)
The Final Draw will be for a chance to win a $200 Visa Gift Card and will take place on Monday, January 24th, 2022.
- When making a referral, each candidate will only be entered into the draw if the referred individual attends their first appointment.
- The referred individual must be looking for work and/or training.
- They must reside in one of our catchment areas (Waterloo Region, Guelph).
- If you refer more than one individual, you will be entered into the draw each time one of your referred friends attends their first appointment. The more people you refer, the more chances you have to win.
- The referred individual must provide the name and contact information (phone number and/or email address) of the person who referred them, along with their own information at the time of their first appointment.
- Ballots will be sent via a text or an email link for the referred individual to complete at their first appointment. The ballot must be submitted within 10 days of their first appointment in order for the ballot to be entered into the bi-weekly draw. If the bi-weekly draw is missed, ballots will still be entered into the final draw.
- Once a ballot is submitted, the referred individual will receive a confirmation email/text as notification that their name has been entered into the draw.
- Prize winners will be randomly selected through a computerized draw generator on the dates outlined above.
- We will make 3 attempts to contact the prize winner via preferred method of contact as listed on the ballot.
- Prizes to be picked-up in-person during business hours, following all COVID19 safety protocols.
- There are no fees or obligation to participate.
- All ballots must be received by no later than January 14th, 2022 at 5pm.
Your information will not be used for any other purposes than for this campaign. All information is required for the ballots to be valid. Information collected for the campaign will be discarded 30 days after the completion of the promotion.
Prize Winners will be asked for consent to use either their photo and/or name (first name, last initial) to promote the “Refer A Friend” campaign on various media channels.
For any questions, please contact Melissa at email@example.com.
Lutherwood Employment Services