Assisting Facilities manager in performing day to day tasks to ensure the overall safety, appearance and maintenance of all facilities within Bingemans.
Job Duties: ·
• General repairs including plumbing, carpentry for all areas of the park.
• Full operating knowledge of machinery and power tools and pumps.
• Performs routine preventative maintenance to Bowling equipment at Kingpin Bowlounge to ensure that the bowling facility is running at optimum performance·
• Assists in performing general routine preventative maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and that the structures remains in good physical condition.·
• Outdoor maintenance i.e.: pool repairs, fence construction and concrete forming.·
This position requires a customer service approach in dealing with a wide variety of guests, employees and contractor issues· Abide by policies and guidelines that are defined in the Staff Handbook.· Comply with relevant health and safety laws as they apply under the Occupational Health & Safety Act, the Regulations and the WHMIS Regulations.·
Hours as scheduled including days, some evenings, weekends and long weekends· outdoor and indoor environment· Working at various heights· High physical demands· Working with heavy equipment, chemicals and safety equipment.
Education: · OSSGD· Experience in the maintenance of residential building including troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of associated building systems· WHMIS
Experience: · Mechanically inclined· Knowledge of proper operations of power tools
Licensing : Class G Drivers License.
Physical Demands: ·
High demand of physical work required physical stamina, endurance and high energy.· Exposure to dust, dirt and grease while performing various tasks.
Full Time permanent position. Wage range $15.50-$17.00/hr based on experieince.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bingemans welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.