Dean Group has great employment opportunity in partnership with our client in Guelph! We are currently seeking motivated individuals to fulfill a Material Handling/Forklift Operator position with an immediate start date.
This position begins at $18.87/hour plus a 50 cent shift premium for afternoons and nights, and has the potential to become permanent for the right individual. Preference will be given to candidates who are available to work all shifts. If you have previous experience in a similar role and are looking for full time employment then this is the position for you—apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading shipments on incoming and outgoing trucks
- Receiving and shipping all courier shipments
- Packaging various outbound products, ensuring that all quantities are verified and product is in good condition
- Operating a forklift in order to move material around the plant
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- One year of previous experience in a material handling role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs. safely
- Forklift certification is considered an asset, but previous in-house training is acceptable
Feel like you don’t have all of the above requirements? Dean Group still wants to hear from you—we have a variety of exciting employment opportunities available. Apply today!
FOUR EASY WAYS TO APPLY!
By Email: Submit resume to Amanda Casselli at firstname.lastname@example.org
In Person: DEAN Group 209 Frederick St., Suite 101 Kitchener, ON
By Telephone: 519-568-7778 – Ask for Amanda Casselli
By Fax: 519-568-7805
Dean Group always welcomes walk-ins, Monday to Friday between 8:30AM and 4:00PM. Please bring a copy of your resume.
DEAN Group 209 Frederick Street Kitchener N2H 2M7 Phone: 519-568-7778 Fax: 519-568-7805 www.deangroup.ca
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.