Are you looking for a full time position in Guelph, working with a great team of people?
ABS Friction is looking to immediately add dedicated, hardworking team members to join us in Cure Press positions at our manufacturing and distribution facility.
For the past 20 years, ABS Friction has been an industry leader in the manufacture and testing of aftermarket disc brake pads. We supply to over 20 markets around the world through innovative and customized product offerings.
Job Title: Cure Press Operator – Day shift
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour, start
Hours: 40 hours per week
Current Shift: Days: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Location: 55 Taggart Street, Guelph. Facility is near a bus stop.
1) Understanding and practicing safe work habits.
2) Good hand eye coordination and attention to detail.
3) Can work well with others on a team or individually with little supervision.
4) Ability to bend, reach, stand and lift 20 to 60 pounds repetitively.
5) Must have steel toe boots.
6) Previous Press Operator experience is preferred, though not required.
How to Apply:
Brianna McIsaac, HR Coordinator
Via email: hr@ABSfriction.com
By fax: (519) 763-8430
ABS Friction is completely dedicated to supporting the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If at any point during the recruitment process you require accommodation for a disability, please inform Human Resources and all reasonable accommodation effort will be made.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.