PIC, A TRIGO Company has several immediate openings for Quality Inspectors in Guelph Ontario.
Job Description For Quality Inspectors:
- Examine manufactured products, primarily automotive parts to ensure they parts meet all standards of presentation and quality.
- Act as an impartial third party between the production source and the customer facility to ensure the product meets set criteria.
- Study product specifications and work instructions.
- Perform visual inspections, mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specification and quality standards.
- Make independent judgments for subjective calls.
- Collect and record accurate data regarding defects.
- Tag and isolate defective material.
- Provide description or justification for defective material.
- Communicate sort/inspection results to managers, supervisors and production source.
- Complies with relevant local Health and Safety legislation.
- Supports Company Health and Safety Policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications For Quality Inspectors:
- High School diploma or equivalent desired
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
ABOUT PIC, A TRIGO COMPANY
For over 30 years, PIC has remained the leading provider of full-service quality solutions, servicing the automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries throughout the United States, Canada and most recently, Mexico. As the only full-service quality solutions provider of its kind, PIC provides containment, inspection, quality engineering consultants, training, and supplier development services. Not only do our quality solutions help customers meet their immediate needs, but they help to rectify quality issues long term. With our extensive geographic footprint, we are the largest global provider of quality solutions with the ability to respond quickly and effortlessly, when and where our customers need us. Following a merger with TRIGO Group in November 2015, PIC has expanded its geographic footprint globally and created the largest and most comprehensive breadth of quality solutions available worldwide.
PIC, A TRIGO Company is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.