Customer Liaison Representative (home based)
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Location: Guelph, Other
Schedule: 7:00AM-11:00PM; (Flexible)
Salary: $18.01 an hour base rate-target rate is $20.01 +benefits and career advancement
Position Type: Part-Time
Closing Date: Oct 13, 2022 at 11:00 PM
- Provide awesome customer service through phone calls, emails and online chats to customers who require support.
- Customer requests involve a high volume of technical troubleshooting while also handling calls about account updates, rescheduling installations, payments, and service education.
****Note on Pay: This is a 90/10 pay structure. 90% base pay and 10% variable pay. Variable pay is earned quarterly, based on achievable targets related to providing awesome customer service.
****Three weeks of training will be at the Woodstock office beginning October 17/22. Note: Full-time day-shift availability Monday to Friday is required for the 3 week comprehensive training course (in person).
****Note: this is a remote position.
- A Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer service environment or have a background in call center environment
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong computer literacy and the ability to proficiently and fluently use internet navigation programs
- Superior communication skills; able to clearly explain unfamiliar concepts to our customers in a clear and concise manner via telephone, email, and web-based live chat
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Attendance
- Your own reliable vehicle / transportation method as we are not on a bus route: the ability to also go to main office should there be an outage
- The ability to work shifts as scheduled in a 24/7 structured environment; variable starts as early as 7:00 a.m. and latest shift ends 11:00 p.m.
- Employer requires successful candidates to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations as approved for use by Health Canada
****Please indicate Job Title when applying