Housing Support Drop-in Services
* Due to COVID-19, our Housing Drop-in services are being offered by phone only. For housing support, please contact us at 519-749-2450 (Kitchener-Waterloo) or 519-623-9380 (Cambridge).
We help families, couples and individuals aged 16 years or older with a self-directed housing search to find and maintain affordable housing. This can also include a meeting with a Housing Advisor who can assess your needs to housing stability services including support to maintain and secure new housing through loan or grant options.
We can provide:
- Support with your self-directed housing search
- Intensive supports for families to sustain their tenancy or find new housing
- Problem solving to stay in the housing you currently have (eviction prevention)
- Rent funds to help with arrears or last month's rent deposit
- Landlord negotiation and mediation
- Referrals to housing stability programs
- Free access to computers, internet, phones and newspapers
- Links to community resources
Lutherwood Housing Support Services are offered on a drop-in basis with locations in Kitchener and Cambridge.
Drop-in hours are between 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.
To speak with staff directly call 519-749-2450 in Kitchener or 519-623-9380 in Cambridge.