Housing Support Drop-in Services
Housing Advisors help individuals, couples and families aged 16 years or older with a self-directed housing search to find and maintain sustainable housing. Housing Advisors will work with you to assess and problem solve solutions related to your housing needs.
We can help you:
- Identify strengths and barriers to finding and sustaining housing
- Learn and develop skills to access and maintain housing
- Create short-term and long-term housing plans and goals
- Learn about the local housing market
- Learn about Community (subsidized) housing
- Conduct a housing search
- Learn about income supports and referrals
- Link with the Rent Fund program
- Access our free resource area, including computers with internet access, phone and newspapers
- Learn to budget and develop some financial literacy support
Lutherwood Housing Support Services are offered on a drop-in basis with locations in Kitchener and Cambridge.