Youth Job Link
Youth Job Link supports young people between the ages of 15 and 29 in developing their job search tools and techniques. Ideal for individuals who are confident to job search on their own and just looking for occasional job search advice that can be easily provided through drop-in services in one of our Resource Centres.
Jump Start Your Job Search
Youth Job Link offers short workshops and one-to-one drop-in services to help young people explore career options, develop career management skills, prepare for job search and become ready for work. Examples of service include:
- Job Search Café workshops
- Critique of your résumé
- Practice interview sessions
- Advice on how to job search online and complete job application forms
- Support with creating professional social media profiles and managing your online presence
Let us know how we can help.
Connecting You to Possibilities
Youth Job Link participants will receive support from our experienced staff to reach their employment or training goals.
Supports might include:
- Sharing job leads by email that match your interests and skills (*registration required)
- Financial support for work clothing and equipment costs (*eligibility criteria and registration required)
- Invitation to special events and workshops
- Career coaching and individualized employment planning
- 15 to 29 years of age (15 to 18 must participate in services outside of school hours)
- Resident of Ontario
- Eligible to work in Canada
This Employment Ontario program is funded by the Ontario government.