Occupational Health & Safety Training
To support the safe re-opening of businesses and to help Ontario’s workers safely return to work, the Ministry of Labour, Training, and Skills Development is providing access to free, benefical online occupational health and safety training.
Clients of the Employment Ontario network will be able to select from up to 10 web-based courses that will not only expand your knowledge but boost your resume and marketability to future employers.
Begin your training in:
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Conducting Investigations
- Ladder Safety
- Health & Safety Representative
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Manual Material Handling
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Workplace Inspections
- Workplace Violence & Harrassment
- Infection Control
|To learn more, speak to your Employment Advisor today or contact us at: