Essential Job Search Support (Employment Ontario)
Need a job? Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are ready to help! Our goal is to help you find not just any job, but the right job that matches your interests and skills.
Offered through Employment Ontario, our services can be accessed online, in-person through our Resource Centres or by attending one of our informative workshops. As a client, you will have access to one-to-one employment coaching to help with all aspects of your job search, including:
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Effective job search strategies
- Interview preparation
- Connecting with employers
- Exploring career options
- Paid placements
- On-the-job training opportunities
To be eligible for Lutherwood’s Employment Ontario services, you must be:
- Unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week *Exceptions may be permitted, please contact our offices for details
- Not in full time education or training
- Legally able to work in Canada
Ready to find the right job?
Connect with us to talk with an experienced job coach and we will determine how we can best help you.Let's Connect!
Lutherwood Helped me See my Worth
“That is the greatest thing that Lutherwood has done for me. They helped me to recognize the value of what I have to offer in the working world, and that is priceless.”Read Kris' Story
Our Employment Ontario services are funded by the Ontario government.