Need a job? Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are ready to help! Our goal is to help you find not just any job, but the right job that matches your interests and skills.
Offered through Employment Ontario, our services can be accessed online, in-person through our Resource Centres or by attending one of our informative workshops. As a client, you will have access to one-to-one employment coaching to help with all aspects of your job search, including:
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Effective job search strategies
- Interview preparation
- Connecting with employers
- Exploring career options
- Paid placements
- On-the-job training opportunities
- Unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week *Exceptions may be permitted, please contact our offices for details
- Not in full time education or training
- Legally able to work in Canada
Lutherwood Helped me See my Worth
Our Employment Ontario services are funded by the Ontario government.