Services for People with Disabilities
The Achieving Competitive Employment (ACE) program provides free coaching to help individuals with disabilities find and maintain employment or start a small business.
Working closely with your job coach, you will have the opportunity to:
- Identify, develop, and enhance your employable skills and abilities
- Create an individualized employment plan
- Receive ongoing support in your job search
- Participate in job trails and on-the-job training and support
- Learn about work related disability supports
Our staff can assist you in launching your own small business. We offer:
- Business idea viability and feasibility assessment
- Assistance in preparing a business plan
- Access to small business startup funding
- Coaching services to help successfully launch and operate your business
Interested in our free coaching services? Let’s talk! Connect with us at 519-743-2460 to find out if our ACE program is right for you.
This program is funded by the Province of Ontario through the Ministry of Community and Social Services.