Bridges to Work
The Bridges to Work program combines employer-driven training with on-the-job learning for newcomers who are looking to achieve career success in Canada
Eligible participants will receive the following benefits:
- Individual interests, goals and strengths assessments
- Training on skills important for employment success
- Education on health and safety, employment standards, labour law,
- and Canadian workplace culture
- One-to-one job search help including resume and interview preparation
- Assistance in connecting to the local labour market
- Referrals to other support services such as language training, health and mental health supports, and literacy and upgrading support
Who can participate in Bridges to Work?
- Refugee Claimants
- Protected Persons
- Other Vulnerable Newcomers
How doI get Started?
The first step is to speak to our experienced staff to see if the Bridges to Work program is right for you. Please call 519-623-9383 ext. 1248 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the right program for you? No problem. Contact us to get information about the other employment services available in your community.