Lutherwood offers information individually and in a workshop setting to people looking to learn about available apprenticeship opportunities and programs.
Our experienced staff can help you learn about:
- Apprenticeable occupations
- Apprenticeship process and how to get started
- Apprenticeship requirements
- Role of the Ontario College of Trades
- Education and training options
- Scholarships, bursaries and tax credits for apprentices
- Incentives for employers for hiring apprentices
- Skills needed for success
- Answers to common questions
Lutherwood and CLAC Partnership
In partnership with the CLAC Foundation, Lutherwood is now able to offer pre-apprenticeship training tuition funding and other training opportunities for individuals looking for work in the skilled trades, who could not otherwise afford the costs of training.
Pre-Apprenticeship Training Tuition Funding Aids in the enrollment, tuition and transportation costs for clients who meet eligibility criteria.