To keep everyone healthy and minimize the spread of COVID-19, we strongly encourage all staff to be vaccinated and pre-screen all clients/visitors prior to face-to-face service. If you are feeling unwell, we are happy to reschedule appointments or can speak with you via phone or virtual means.
Community Mental Health Services
- Front Door’s Quick Access Service continues by appointment.
- Services are provided by phone and virtual options whenever possible
- Phone 519-749-2932 and press 1 to arrange for an appointment.
Children's Mental Health Centre, 28 Benjamin Road, Waterloo
- Treatment services continue
- Essential visitors only, and they are screened at the door
- School program open, consistent with School Board
- Registration for services is available online or by calling your local office
- Individual client/staff appointments continue to be provided virtually; in-person appointments are available as needed.
- Resource Centres are open by appointment only. Call your local office to book an appointment
- Workshops are provided virtually; click here to see what’s coming up
- In-home visits (Paths2home & Families in Transition clients) continue after pre-screen for COVID-19 symptoms
- Resource Centre services continue via phone, virtual or email; in-person appointments are available as needed.
- Safe Haven Youth Service Remains OPEN
Reducing the Spread of COVID-19
To protect yourself and others, please:
- Get vaccinated
- Wear a mask
- Wash hands with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer
- Stay 2 metres apart
- Stay home if you feel sick