Information Session for Laid Off RIM EmployeesYou are invited to an Information Session about:
- applying for Employment Insurance (EI)
- tax implications due to severance money
- supports to find work, make career decisions or explore training options
Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex Hauser Haus Banquet Room 101 Father David Bauer Drive Waterloo, ON
- Service Canada (Employment Insurance)
- Canada Revenue Agency (Tax)
- Government of Ontario (Employment Ontario) Employment Ontario services are funded in part by the Government of Canada.
"I found my employment advisor to be extremely professional. She took the time to review my resume and cover letter, and during our mock interview, she helped bring out skills that I did not see in myself. I am happy to report that I have been successful in my job search."