Information Session for Laid Off RIM Employees
Information Session for Laid Off RIM EmployeesYou are invited to an Information Session about:
- applying for Employment Insurance (EI)
- tax implications due to severance money
- supports to find work, make career decisions or explore training options
Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex Hauser Haus Banquet Room 101 Father David Bauer Drive Waterloo, ON
- Service Canada (Employment Insurance)
- Canada Revenue Agency (Tax)
- Government of Ontario (Employment Ontario) Employment Ontario services are funded in part by the Government of Canada.
Share This PostShare on FacebookShare us on TwitterShare us on LinkedIn
"My life has been completely turned around since finding Lutherwood. They have given me so much more than a safe place to stay. A lot of people pulled together to help me, and I am so grateful."