In order to be transparent in our operations, Lutherwood shares reports that we believe will be of interest to our funders, donors and community. Below you will find our annual Community Reports, our Strategic Plans and our Audited Financial Statements.
Annual Community Reports
The world is changing and so is our work. Our Community Reports share client successes, progress on our work, and the impact we are having on the community.
- Pandemic Perseverance 2021 (Web)(Accessible PDF)
- 50 Years of Resilience 2020 (Web)(Accessible PDF)
- One Step at a Time 2019(Web)(Accessible PDF)
- Helping in a Changing World 2018(Web)(Accessible PDF)
- Support for the Future 2017(Web)(Accessible PDF)
- Working Together in Times of Change 2016
- Bringing it All Together 2015
- Working Together 2014
- Connecting with What Matters 2013
- Here When You Need Us 2012
Strategic planning gives us an opportunity to work closely with funders and community partners to improve our services and transform the systems within which they operate. As we look ahead, we see many more opportunities to embrace change, use technology and work collaboratively to enhance services, improve systems and better serve our community.
- 2020-2023: 50 Years and Growing
- 2017-2020: Road to 2020
- 2014-2017: Moving Forward with Vision and Collaboration
Audited Financial Statements
A guiding objective of our financial program is to ensure Lutherwood is here to serve both current and future generations. Using long-established principles from the business sector, we have diversified our revenue sources, contained costs and embraced social enterprise. This financial stewardship has helped us weather economic uncertainty and position us well to continue our focus on helping those who turn to us for support.